Key Benefits of the PRA System
- CPA QAE –Independent Accountant’s Report
- Time is Money! Final Report Produced in 5 Minutes
- One Stop Shopping! Never Have to Leave the System
- License Fees Pay for Themselves with Increased Efficiency
- System meets all AICPA/IRS Reporting Requirements
- ICBI Certified Reserve Study Software
Will the PRA SYSTEM work for you?
Timeshare / Clubs
The PRA System was originally designed for Timeshare, Vacation Ownership and Clubs. The challenge was tracking of unit interior reserve items by individual units, groups of units, phases, buildings, high rise by floors, etc. Common area reserve items have complete flexibility for desired methods of tracking.
How Do We Compare?
- CPA Quality Assurance Evaluation
- Internet Management Console for tracking users and properties
- Unlimited installations at no extra cost
- Unit Level Tracking
- NO CPA Quality Assurance Evaluation
- NO Internet Management Console for tracking users and properties
- NO Unlimited installations at no extra cost
- NO Unit Level Tracking
Everyone Loves PRA Systems
“We initially utilized the PRA System in 1993. It is the preferred reserve study software in our industry because the developer is committed to 100% satisfaction. The system contains an array of features that will simplify initial development and the on-going updates of your reserve study plan. The reports produced are logical and easy to understand by Board members. I highly recommend PRA System.”
“My overall expectations have been met and even exceeded, with the robustness and flexibility of the program. I now have a system that can be managed effectively without enormous amounts of input and provides the financial information I need for maximizing cash flow and cash management decisions. The process of setting up reserve studies for our new projects was looking like a monumental task...”
“Coming from another system we had a long list of requirements. The switch to new software without overcoming some hurdles is never easy. Especially, considering we were loading over 60 associations. But during our transition into PRA, the developers were always open to listen to our requirements and smooth out any issues with our users. Overall, PRA has provided fast...”